EXCLUSIVITY & SAFETY
WE ARE OPEN under our new "Closed gate policy" to ensure a maximum of exclusivity and safety.
The prices on our web-page are valid.
Special weekly price (7nights) includes full breakfast.
Monthly tarifs are available too, please inquire !
New measures taken by us to ensure exclusivity and increase security:
- Closed gate policy. You can of course leave if you wish for hikes, horse back riding or to visit Vilcabamba and we can call taxis if wanted
- All facilities open ONLY to hotel guests
- A minimum stay of 3 nights is required
- No non hotel guests visitors allowed
- Access to the lodge ONLY with previous reservation
- Access to the lodge ONLY for approved suppliers
Things to bring:
- Personal mask mandatory (inside the hotel you don't need to wear it but for the transportation and if you want to visit Vilcabamba)
- Recommended to bring a little bottle of personal hand sanitizer
- Recommended to bring good mood and cheerfulness
- Recommended to bring flexibility of mind, as we learned over the last few months, anything can change day by day
Shuttle service from and to Cuenca: (mask requirement)
- Departure at 01:30 pm from "La Cigale" restaurant
- We don't run daily, please inquire by mail
- Maximum amount of passengers is 8
- Price is 20 USD p.person (one way)
We also can organize a private pick up in Cuenca at your door. The price is between 120 USD and 150 USD one way, depending on the amount of passengers.
We ask you to be flexible with your travel date, in case you want to make use of our shuttle.
Restaurant, bar and all other facilites are open to hotel guests only.
The spa is open with two massage therapists working. No previous reservation necessary. To ensure her security, she has the right to reject clients if she decides to.
All these new rules are subject to change any moment.
As we learned over the last few months, we need to be flexible.
We hope to see you soon
Peter & Dieter